For those who can, please join me at this free public symposium in Adelaide, Australia hosted by the Freemasons Foundation Centre, Freemasons Hospital, University of Adelaide
For more details: Freemasons Foundation Centre.
“This symposium aims to take a practical look at the issue of parental alienation and how family law legislation and services are structured to protect children, as well as mums and dads (and significant others). Our guest speakers will review the steps that parents (and others) can take and the resources available to them”.
Parental alienation is increasingly becoming a major but still largely hidden and misunderstood concern in our society. I am hoping for a lively and informative discussion amongst the panel members and with the audience as we canvass how the phenomenon of parental alienation confronts our predominantly western, developed society, yet alone the challenges posed to family law.
I am grateful for the invitation to participate in this forum.
- Parental Alienation Symposium Adelaide University 2017
- Parental Alienation Professional Development
- Sociological Implications of Social Alienation and its Demon Spawn Parental Alienation in Families
- Parental Alienation:Evidence Based Reunification Available in Australia
- Ethics Approval for Research into Parental Alienation as a Social Phenomenon