Implications for Family and Society
A Call to Action against Parental Cancel Culture
A shout-out to address the cancel culture destroying parents’ and children’s identities. Parental alienation behaviours coerce children into stigmatising and then rejecting their targeted parent. Stigmatisation de-identifies a parent. It is indicated when children use first names or refuse to use “mum” or “dad” when referring to their targeted parent.
Parental Alienation is an Anti-Family Culture
Parental alienation behaviours radically restructure the family to adopt anti-family values unrecognisable to most parents.
- False Allegations and Parental Alienation in Australian Family Law
- Family Law Amendment Bill 2023: An Anti-Family and Anti-Child Law
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day: Be Aware of the Social Pandemic!
- Parental Alienation: A Violent and Potentially Lethal Social and Psychological Phenomenon
- Sociological Implications of Social Alienation and its Demon Spawn Parental Alienation in Families