How parental alienation consulting can help you:
I work with alienated or rejected (excluded) parents, alienated children, protective parents (who might be accused of parental alienation) and alienating parents to heal ruptured bonds with their children or parents, to reunite alienated parents and children, to reform non-alienating relationships and to ‘let go’ of alienated children.
My specialities are high conflict relationships, family law and parental alienation coaching and counselling.
1. I can work with you to interpret family report recommendations
2. I can work with you to help you make strategic changes in your parenting when dealing with alienated children and alienating parents.
3. I can consult you and your legal counsel to determine what is alienation in the context of your family situation, to define the alienating process, how it affects your children and advise on what orders to formulate
4. I can coach you to develop countermeasures and strategies to deal with alienation in your family
5. I can coach you to identify ineffective or counterproductive family law interventions
6. I can coach you to develop a different status quo with which to return to court and therefore to obtain an advantageous status quo for final orders for contact between you and your children
7. I can coach you on how to work with practitioners with whom you are ordered to engage by the family court.
8. I can provide expert information about evidence-based interventions to remediate parent-child relationships ruptured by alienation.