How Parental Alienation Counselling and Consulting can help you:
I work with alienated or rejected (excluded) parents, alienated children, protective parents (who might be accused of parental alienation) and alienating parents to heal ruptured bonds with their children or parents, to reunite alienated parents and children, to reform non-alienating relationships and to ‘let go’ of alienated children.
My specialities are high conflict relationships, family law and parental alienation coaching and counselling.
1. I can work with you to interpret family report recommendations
2. I can work with you in a counselling and coaching context to help you make changes in your parenting, how you relate to yourself and to others.
3. I can consult you and your legal counsel to determine what is alienation in the context of your family situation, to define the alienating process, how it affects your children and advise on what orders to formulate
4. I can coach and counsel you to develop countermeasures and strategies to deal with alienation in your family
5. I can coach you to identify ineffective or counterproductive family law interventions
6. I can coach you to exploit beneficial family law interventions such as confidential therapeutic counselling for your children.
7. I can coach and counsel you to develop a different status quo with which to return to court and therefore to obtain an advantageous status quo for final orders for contact between you and your children
8. I can help you keep an emotional focus, a space in your heart and mind for your children so they experience you being there for them unconditionally. Isn’t that why they would want to be with you?
9. I can coach you on how to work with practitioners with whom you are ordered to engage by the family court
10. I can do something that family law cannot do. Family law will tell you what you have to do, and who is to blame. I can help you with how you can do it.