Mission and Vision
To be a leading educator and advocate for parental alienation with parents, children, my peers and society at large.
To support with the development and application of appropriate interventions and programmes the reconnection and reunification of parents and children affected by ruptures in their relationships in which alienation may be a factor.
I will endeavor to do this by:
- Engaging relevant parties in a neutral and bipartisan manner where possible and where indicated,
- Providing a voice for the silent, especially children,
- Promoting the interests of the parties affected, especially the interests and welfare of the children involved,
- Always acting in a manner that fosters relationship, connection and goodwill,
- Not engaging in a manner for which the purpose is to alienate or to be partisan, isolating or denigrating to any of the parties with whom I am involved in the pursuit of my mission,
- Fostering the development of therapeutic communities organised around the remediation of meaning and purpose where parties will benefit from mutual support and will not otherwise have social support, validation or acknowledgment,
- Advocating for relevant parties with whom I am engaged where such advocacy will be beneficial by way of providing support, acknowledgement and validation that would not otherwise be available to them, and,
- Maintaining appropriate alliances and independence between affiliations with individuals, groups and entities, which support the expression of these values.